Disponible para las siguientes oficinas:
argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Spain, Venezuela
Do you want to join one of the world's leading IT development firms?
Then, your opportunity has arrived! WebCreek is now hiring Xamarin Developers who are experts in C# and Xamarin forms. This role is a 100% remote position.
What You'll Do
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and improve existing software.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain mobile applications using Xamarin / C# for iOS and Android.
- Help to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Work closely with Developers, UX Designers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and QA Analysts.
What You Have
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Xamarin Developer.
- Expertise in C# (using MVVM pattern).
- Experience in Xamarin Forms.
- Expertise in Visual Studio 2019, Azure DevOps, and Azure Git.
- Proficiency in Windows mobile app development (iOS & Android).
- Knowledge of SQL Server is a plus.
What You'll Gain
- Full-time, remote position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Many excellent programs and benefits.
- In-house IT and English training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.