Disponible para las siguientes oficinas:
argentina, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela
Would you like to work for one of the world's leading IT development companies?
Then, your opportunity has arrived! WebCreek is now hiring a WPF Developer. This 100% remote position is for individuals anywhere willing to work half-time in (GMT+1) and half-time in (GMT-6) hours.
More About This Role:
What we look for:
- You thrive on knowing precisely how your code fits into the product design and functionality.
- You appreciate the need for performance testing.
- You're serious about testing and usually formulate tests before you write code.
- You thrive in a dynamic working environment where you enjoy helping others become better developers.
What You Have
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience with C#
- 3+ years of experience with WPF
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server
- 3+ years of experience with Entity framework
- Experience designing and developing complex Graphical User Interfaces
- Experience in the development and support of numerical solvers
- Experience designing and developing DLLs and command-line utilities
- Experience in Version control systems
- Experience with Microsoft Windows
Nice to have Skills:
- Windows API
- Some experience in data analysis
- Experience in Machine Learning techniques
- Exposure to the oilfield service industry
- Python, MATLAB
- Understanding of Windows programming and messaging architecture Experience with mathematical algorithms
- Experience UI/UX
- Experience with high-performance computing, multi-threading, and optimizations
What You'll Gain
- Full-time, remote position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Many excellent programs and benefits.
- In-house IT and English training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.