Disponible para las siguientes oficinas:
Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, España, México, Panamá, Perú, Venezuela
Are you proud of delivering simple and elegant code? Do you want to join one of the world's leading IT development firms?
Then, your opportunity has arrived! WebCreek is now hiring a Support Engineer specializing in .Net Core and MySQL. This is a remote position.
What You'll Do
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Debug project to identify the root cause.
- Ensure all issues are correctly logged and addressed.
- Be a team player, show proactiveness, and document progress in the support ticketing system.
Who You Are
- Advanced English proficiency.
- 3+ years of experience in Development Support (Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues).
- 1+ years of experience in .NET Core and the ability to debug projects to identify the root cause.
- Experience with MySQL database.
- Basic scripting knowledge (PowerShell/Shell Scripting).
- Windows/Linux OS experience.
- Nice to have:
- Angular Knowledge
- TypeScript Knowledge
- HTML5 Knowledge
- Basis architecture knowledge of Angular and API-based application
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Drilling/oil and gas domain experience
- Knowledge of any other drilling software/products
- Good communication skills
What You'll Gain
- Full-time position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Many excellent programs and benefits.
- Training opportunities and certifications, including English.
- Flexible work environment and in-house IT.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 20 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, for example, race/color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, age, or veteran status.