Disponible para las siguientes oficinas:
Do you have experience delivering simple and elegant code in .Net and React? Would you like to join one of the top IT companies in the world?
WebCreek is hiring a Software Engineer. This position is a hybrid job that works twice weekly in Houston, Texas, USA offices.
What You’ll Do
List of activities and responsibilities:
- Perform complex code analysis and assist in designing, developing, testing, and maintaining software products for our employees and customers.
- Participate in the complete development life cycle and consult with senior peers on projects.
- Assist in developing applications and refining product requirements.
- Work with the team, the lead, internal resources, and clients to assess technical and operational needs.
- Analyze requirements and assist in design development based on selected architectures.
- Design reliable, secure, simple, efficient, and maintainable solutions.
- Assist in estimating the scope of designs and participate in design review sessions.
- Perform programming tasks to deliver design objectives.
- Confirm program operation by conducting unit and system level tests.
- Assist in product test planning, documentation, and problem resolution.
- Perform code reviews on pull requests from other developers.
- Participate or contribute as part of a group for self-directed projects and research for Team Week.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
What You Have
- 0-3 years as a Software Developer.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in computer science or related science or technical field.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming techniques and languages (C#, C++, Java).
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Framework and the C# programming language or similar (Java, C++).
- Expertise in database systems such as SQL and experience with ORM tools.
- Experience working with WPF or other client application development.
- A background in performing unit testing / functional testing for C# or React.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or similar cloud providers and services (AWS, Google).
- Experience with containers/container orchestration or microservices (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Understanding design patterns and concepts such as MVVM, Inversion of Control, or others.
- Knowledge of technical writing and design documentation.
- Experience working in the Oil and Gas industries is a plus.
What You’ll Gain
- Full-time position in a rapidly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- A variety of great programs and benefits.
- In-house IT training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We operate in ten countries and have over 20 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.