Disponible para las siguientes oficinas:
Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela
Are you an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test looking to expand your career with one of the world's leading IT companies? Then this is your opportunity!
WebCreek now has remote positions open in Latin America and the Philippines. See the details below:
What You'll Do
- Develop and evolve test plans for complex applications.
- Deconstruct solutions into tests that optimize for coverage and risk.
- Create trusted test automation with high reliability and relevance.
- Extend test automation frameworks to incorporate new functionality.
- Assess and advise on the testability of user stories, including acceptance criteria, non-functional requirements, and the definition of done.
What You Have
- End-to-end functional automation using modern tools such as Selenium (Primary), Playwright/Cypress (Secondary)
- In-depth understanding of API testing, including API automation.
- Experience testing applications native to the cloud – Azure (Primary), AWS (Secondary).
- Knowledge of databases – MySQL, MSSQL, and Maria (Understanding of NoSQL Databases).
- Exposure to data pipelines.
- Experience with GraphQL testing is a plus.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Strong background in SDLC and Agile (Scrum) software development methodology.
- Minimum 6+ years of QA experience with the combination of Functional and Automation testing with languages and tools mentioned in the Critical Skills section above.
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD pipelines (ADO, Jenkins, Bamboo, Harness, etc.).
- Solid background in repository & version controlling systems, e.g., BitBucket, GitHub, Git bash.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field preferred.
- In-depth and breadth of expertise within own function and broad knowledge of other processes.
- Can provide advice within the area of expertise and may contribute to developing the organization's functional strategy.
- Possesses the ability to solve unique issues with broad impact.
- Can develop creative solutions through conceptual and innovative thinking.
- Able to communicate complex ideas across functions and levels.
- Can successfully persuade others to adopt a different point of view.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills with the ability to influence others.
What You’ll Gain
- Full-time, remote position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Many excellent employment programs and exclusive benefits.
- In-house IT and English training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.