Disponible para las siguientes oficinas:
argentina, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela
Do you have experience delivering simple and elegant code in Angular? Would you like to join one of the top IT companies in the world?
WebCreek is hiring a Senior Angular Software Engineer. This position is a remote job to work CST.
What You’ll Do
List of activities and responsibilities:
- Produce clean and efficient code based on system specifications and requirements.
- Develop reusable responsive Angular UI components.
- Develop software applications that meet and exceed clients' expectations.
- Interact with software developers, QA analysts, business analysts, and project lead to complete project tasks.
- Adhere to industry coding standards.
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Execute according to project plans and delivery commitments.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and other meetings as needed.
Who You Are
- 5+ years working with Angular.
- Experienced in async programming.
- Knowledgeable of Git.
- Experienced in working in Agile environments.
- High English Proficiency (B2 - C2).
- Able to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team.
Nice to have Skills:
- Experienced in IgniteUI and RxJS
- Familiar with database technologies such as SQL Server And MySQL.
- Knowledge of Java is a plus.
What You’ll Gain
- Full-time position in a rapidly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- A variety of great programs and benefits.
- In-house IT and English training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We operate in ten countries and have over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.