Disponible para las siguientes oficinas:
argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Venezuela
Are you passionate about creating a high-quality leads base for top-notch companies around the globe? Then your opportunity has arrived!
WebCreek is looking for a Leads Generator with two or more years of working experience. This role is a 100% remote position.
What You'll Do
- Create company databases to gain potential leads using Upload, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ContactOut, and other tools.
- Transfer all leads into Hubspot and maintain all lead stages and statuses.
- Contact 150 leads per day and transfer warm leads to the sales manager.
- Follow up on tips regularly.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales team to ensure leads are generated within various business sectors.
- Maintain the sales pipeline on the level 3 constructive answers per day.
- Inform the potential clients of the company’s products and services.
- Proactively identify opportunities for new business.
- Deal with clients professionally at all times, aligned with our brand values.
- Maintain standards to ensure service is prompt, polite, and professional.
- Assist with other departments as required.
What You Have
- Previous B2B or B2C sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills and excellent telephone manners.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- A positive approach to objection handling is essential.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- It would be best if you were financially motivated, energetic, and reliable, hungry to succeed.
- We are looking for someone upbeat and organized.
- English Level: B2+ (Professional)
What You'll Gain
- Full-time, remote position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Many excellent programs and benefits.
- In-house IT and English training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.