Disponible para las siguientes oficinas:
Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, US, Venezuela
Are you an experienced QA Automation Tester looking to expand your career with one of the world's leading IT companies? Then this is your opportunity!
WebCreek now has remote positions open in Latin America and the USA. See the details below:
What You'll Do
- Collect requirements to develop test strategies and plan functional, regression, end-to-end, and automation testing.
- Analyze business use cases and find gaps in current test coverage and design documents.
- Design, maintain, and enhance the automation framework, develop test automation APIs and scripts in the existing automation testing platform, and maintain and enhance the current framework to support a continuous integration environment with an automated smoke and regression test suite.
- Execute, monitor, and analyze test results to create reports and metrics and log defects in Jira.
- Work with software developers, business analysts, and project managers to analyze test results and troubleshoot problems.
- Conduct backend data validation and write complex SQL queries to pull data residing in multiple databases, such as MySQL, MS-SQL, Oracle, and other platforms.
- Ensure high-quality test and code coverage with custom coding, maintainability of scripts, reliability of equipment and tools, and overall robustness of testing efforts.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the onshore/offshore external team members to automate test scripts, run the test suites, and analyze and visualize the findings.
- Provide continuous support of the overall software quality and testing while refactoring scripts and test cases as required.
- Enhance test coverage for functional, automation, system, and regression testing.
- Perform web service testing and develop automation scripts in SoapUI/Postman for Rest Assure APIs and SQL Procedures.
- Develop reliable test plans for migrating application and database platforms from OnPrem to the cloud.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field preferred.
- 5+ years of QA experience with the combination of Functional and Automation testing.
- 3+ years of desktop application testing experience.
- Critical Skills:
- Strong background in SDLC and Agile (Scrum) software development methodology.
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, ADO, Bamboo, Harness, etc.).
- Solid background in project repository management systems, e.g., Azure DevOps, Jira, etc.
- Solid background in repository & version controlling systems, e.g., BitBucket, GitHub, Git bash.
- Functional Knowledge:
- Requires in-depth expertise in functional testing and a broad knowledge of other processes.
- Provides advice within the area of expertise and may contribute to developing the organization's functional strategy.
- Solves unique problems with broad impact.
- Develops creative solutions through conceptual and innovative thinking.
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Communicates complex ideas across functions and levels.
- Successfully persuades others to adopt a different point of view.
- Capable of demonstrating strong leadership skills with the ability to influence others.
What You’ll Gain
- Full-time, remote position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Fitness and healthy lifestyle sponsorship.
- Health Care Expense Sponsorship.
- In-house IT training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.