Disponible para las siguientes oficinas:
Bangladesh, Brazil, Canadá, Colombia, Ecuador, España, Filipinas, India, Jamaica, México, Panamá, Perú, Ucrania, US, Venezuela
Do you have vast experience in automation and manual testing? Would you like to join one of the top IT companies in the world?
WebCreek is hiring a QA Automation Engineer. This job is a remote position for professionals from any country willing to work in a CST time zone.
What You’ll Do
- Provide application test planning, automated test authoring, manual test execution, defect tracking, and test documentation.
- Build application software test plans.
- Manage test plan execution and defect tracking.
- Perform tests.
- Provide application support.
- Participate in the agile development lifecycle.
- Assist in application documentation and support activities.
- Participate in many aspects of the software development lifecycle, including product improvement initiatives.
What You Have
- 3+ years of experience in software test strategy, test plan creation, maintenance, and execution.
- Hands-on experience writing test automation using Ranorex, Selenium, JMeter, or closely related technologies.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge in XPATH (inside Ranorex).
- Ability to write scripts and programs to facilitate automation and testing of the software.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in computer science or related science or technical field.
- Experience in software quality testing (test plans, automation).
- Experience in Windows application testing and support.
- Experience in testing web applications.
What You’ll Gain
- Full-time position in a rapidly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- A variety of fantastic programs and benefits.
- In-house IT and English training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We operate in ten countries and have over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.