Disponible para las siguientes oficinas:
Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, Venezuela
Are you passionate about developing great iOS applications for top-notch companies around the globe? It's time for you to seize this opportunity!
WebCreek wants an iOS Swift Developer with more than three years of experience. And it could be you! This role is a 100% remote position.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain successful iOS applications using Swift.
- Participate in the entire app development lifecycle, including concept, design, build, deployment, testing, and release.
- Write clean, maintainable, efficient code using best practices and design patterns.
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to team members.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest iOS development trends, tools, and techniques.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing applications.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
What You Have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Three or more years of experience in iOS app development using Swift.
- Experience with iOS development frameworks like UIKit, Core Data, and Core Animation.
- Proficiency in Xcode and iOS SDK.
- A clear understanding of the iOS app development lifecycle.
- Experience with source control management tools such as Git or SVN.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- English level B2 or above.
- RESTful web services and JSON.
- Third-party libraries and APIs.
- Agile development methodologies.
- Automated testing frameworks.
What You'll Gain
- Full-time, remote position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Many excellent employment programs and exclusive benefits.
- In-house IT and English training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.