Disponible para las siguientes oficinas:
Colombia, Ecuador, México, Panamá, Perú, Venezuela
Are you proud to create simple and elegant code?
WebCreek is hiring a Full-Stack Developer to join one of the world's leading IT development firms.
What You'll Do
- Design algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems.
- Produce efficient and elegant code based on system specifications and requirements.
- Test and deploy programs and applications.
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain, and improve existing software.
- Compile and assess user feedback to improve software performance.
- Observe user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products.
- Develop technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
Who You Are
- 3+ years working with the following technologies:
- .NET technologies
- .NET Core
- Angular +8
- Database experience such as SQL Server.
- Experience as a Full-Stack Developer.
- UML Proficiency in at least Class and Sequence diagrams and knowledge in design patterns.
- Knowledge of cloud development with Azure or AWS.
- Working experience with Agile methodologies.
- Expertise in unit testing and integration testing.
- Experience in API development.
- Experience with ASP.NET Zero, .NET 5, PrimeNG, and/or Entity framework is a big plus.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or another related field.
What You'll Gain
- Full-time position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Many excellent programs and benefits.
- In-house IT, English training, and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 20 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.