Disponible para las siguientes oficinas:
Colombia, Ecuador, Filipinas, México, Panamá, Perú, Venezuela
Are you passionate about security monitoring and incident response services? Do you want to join one of the world's leading IT development companies?
Then your opportunity has arrived! WebCreek is now hiring a cybersecurity engineer!
This is a 100% remote position
What You'll Do
- Conduct security monitoring and incident response services
- Act as an internal expert on matters relating to intrusion detection and incident response
- Lead investigations into network intrusions and other cybersecurity breaches. Provide a coordinated response to complex cyberattacks that threaten the company’s assets, intellectual property, and computer systems
- Contribute to the development and improvement of security monitoring and incident response processes and policies as required to support our cybersecurity program
- Manage security monitoring and incident response tool sets focusing on continuous improvement
- Research and recommend solutions for incident response and digital forensics is a plus.
- Provide support to customers on cybersecurity issues
Who You Are
- Advanced English proficiency (B2+)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security, or a relevant field
- 4+ years of experience working in cybersecurity roles
- Excellent understanding of technology infrastructures using firewalls, VPN, data loss prevention, IDS/IPS, web proxy, and security audits
- Proficiency in Python, C++, Java, Ruby, Node, Go, and/or PowerShell
- Azure security fundamentals
- Good to have:
- Knowledge of OWASP
- Any additional Azure certifications
- Digital forensics
What You'll Gain
- Full-time position in a quickly growing company
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
- Many great programs and benefits
- Training opportunities and certifications, including in English
- Flexible work environment and in-house IT
- International team with opportunities to work abroad
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many of the Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over twenty years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, for example, race/color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, age, or veteran status.