Disponible para las siguientes oficinas:
Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela
Are you an experienced Azure Developer looking to take your career to the next level? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We’re seeking a mid-level Cloud Azure Developer in LATAM to join our team. The best part? This is a fully remote position so you can work from anywhere worldwide.
Take your chance to work with a world-class team and advance your career!
Here are the details:
What You’ll Do
- Work with the entire software development lifecycle, utilizing emerging technologies and cloud design principles to develop cloud automation, interfaces, and architecture to support Cloud Native Engineering initiatives.
- Participate in solution and design discussions using a cloud-based architecture.
- Stay up to date with the cloud and monitor application performance.
- Collaborate within a project team to solve complex problems.
- Support code deployments in all environments.
- Deploy and carry out processes for optimal use of cloud service provider offerings.
- Excellent grasp of and expertise in test-driven development and continuous integration processes.
- Analysis and Design – Convert high-level design to low-level design and implement it.
- Run unit and integration tests on all created code – Create and run unit and integration tests throughout the development lifecycle.
- Benchmark application code proactively to prevent performance and scalability concerns.
- Support and Troubleshooting – Assist the Operations Team with any environmental issues during application deployment in the Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments.
- Assist other teams in resolving issues that may develop due to applications or the integration of multiple components.
What You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working with Azure cloud-native technologies, including serverless, container implementations, DevOps, CLI, databases, compute, storage, security, and networks.
- Experience working with Azure App Services, Azure Service Bus, and Azure Functions.
- Experience Developing applications built with .NET and C#.
- Experience deploying written code and implementing CI/CD pipelines leveraging tools such as Azure DevOps, Terraform, etc.
- Background with Azure native databases such as Azure Blob Storage and SQL Server Database.
- Understanding of design concepts and architectural basics.
- Knowledge of performance engineering.
- Understanding of quality processes and estimate methods.
- Relevant Cloud certifications such as Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect are a plus.
- High English Proficiency (B2 - C2).
What You’ll Gain
- Full-time position in a rapidly growing company
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
- A variety of great programs and benefits
- In-house IT and English training and certifications
- Flexible work environment
- International team with opportunities to work abroad
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We operate in ten countries and have over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.