Disponible para las siguientes oficinas:
Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, España, México, Panamá, Perú, Spain, Venezuela
Are you an experienced Team Leader interested in expanding your career with one of the world’s leading IT companies? Then this is your opportunity!
Who You Are
- 10+ years of experience in People Management, Project Management, and Customer-Facing Roles in software development.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to make crucial decisions under pressure.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Cost and risk management skills.
- Desired experience in Jira or any task management tools.
What You’ll Do
- Provide oversight and direction to employees per WebCreek's policies and procedures.
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals.
- Participate in the development of strategies to improve staff retention.
- Consciously create a workplace culture that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding principles, and values of WebCreek.
- If applicable, conduct performance evaluations that include goal setting, feedback, and professional development planning.
- Maintain employee allocations, training, and vacations, cover absenteeism and schedule overtime.
- Communicate organizational information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, relevant emails, and standard interpersonal communication.
- Assist with contract renewals, timesheet submissions, reporting, and invoicing.
- Assist with routine client communication, including holiday and vacation scheduling and time-off requests.
What You’ll Gain:
- Many excellent programs and benefits
- Flexible work environment
- International team with opportunities to work in different countries
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, for example, race/color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, or veteran status.