Disponible para las siguientes oficinas:
Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, Venezuela
Are you passionate about developing great Android applications for top-notch companies around the globe? It's time for you to seize this opportunity!
WebCreek wants an Android Kotlin Developer with more than three years of experience. And it could be you! This role is a 100% remote position.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain Android applications using Kotlin.
- Participate in the entire app development lifecycle, including concept, design, build, deployment, testing, and release.
- Write clean, maintainable, efficient code using best practices and design patterns.
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to team members.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Android development trends, tools, and techniques.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing applications.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
What You Have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Three or more years of experience in Android app development using Kotlin.
- Quality experience with Android development frameworks like SDK, Android Studio, and Jetpack.
- A strong understanding of the Android app development lifecycle.
- Experience with source control management tools such as TFS or Git.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- English level B2 or above.
- RESTful web services and JSON.
- Third-party libraries and APIs.
- Agile development methodologies.
- Automated testing frameworks such as Espresso.
What You'll Gain
- Full-time, remote position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Many excellent employment programs and exclusive benefits.
- In-house IT and English training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.