Oil and Gas Back to Case Studies
An Oil & Gas Management Software for a Leading Drilling Company
One of the world’s largest drilling companies had its sights set on developing a next-generation cloud oil and gas management software to lead the industry. With operations in over 20 countries, the enterprise needed a platform to host multiple applications, with digital rig operations easily accessible from web, mobile, and on-site devices.
An oil and gas solution that hosts multiple built-in apps and widgets, and can also integrate additional proprietary and third-party applications.
Some of its features include:
- A complete dashboard with real-time and historical data
- Live data transmission for all team members from the drilling rig to in-office leaders
- Digitalization and mapping of drilling plans
- Full MWD job cycle management
- Responsive technology that allows users and developers to create new widgets and apps, as needed
Webcreek built a multi-purpose framework that our client can easily leverage towards a number of digital needs, making it an easily-scalable and robust software that doubles efficiency.
Team and Duration
Web App development Mobile App development Transactional Web APIs Development Security Middleware APIs Development Real-time Data Transmit Protocol Services Staff Augmentation Dedicated Teams Project Management QA Engineering