Available for the following offices:
Are you proud of building and maintaining automated and manual tests? WebCreek is hiring a Test Automation Engineer to work in Athens, Greece. We’re seeking English speakers with valid work permits to join our team.
What You'll Do
- Collect requirements to develop test strategies and plans for functional, regression, end-to-end, and automation testing.
- Analyze business use cases and find gaps in current test coverage and design documents.
- Design, maintain, and enhance the automation framework, develop test automation APIs and scripts in the existing automation testing platform, and maintain and enhance the current framework to support a continuous integration environment with an automated smoke and regression test suite.
- Execute, monitor, and analyze test results to create reports and metrics and log defects in Jira.
- Work with software developers, business analysts, and project managers to analyze test results and troubleshoot problems.
- Conduct backend data validation and write complex SQL queries to pull data residing in multiple databases, such as MySQL, MS-SQL, Oracle, and other platforms.
- Ensure high-quality test and code coverage with custom coding, maintainability of scripts, reliability of equipment and tools, and overall robustness of testing efforts.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the onshore/offshore external team members to automate test scripts, run the test suites, and analyze and visualize the findings.
- Provide continuous support of overall software quality and testing with the continued refactoring of scripts and test cases as required.
- Enhance test coverage for functional, automation, system, and regression testing.
- Perform web service testing and develop automation scripts in SoapUI/Postman for Rest Assure APIs and SQL Procedures.
- Develop reliable test plans for migrating application and database platforms from OnPrem to the cloud.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field preferred.
- 6+ years of QA experience with functional and hands-on automation coding experience using various tools (Selenium, UFT, Test Complete, UiPath, TOSCA) and languages (Java, JS, Python, C#, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience identifying test scenarios, conducting API, microservices, and backend automation testing.
- 4+ years of experience building & designing automation frameworks from scratch.
- 3+ years of desktop-based application testing experience, both in functional and automation.
- 2+ years of experience building automated test execution CI/CD pipelines in any tools - Jenkins, Bamboo, Harness, ADO, etc.
- Experience analyzing requirements and using test case management and defect tracking tools, for example, AzureDevOps, Jira, qTest, QSymphony, Zephyr/Xray for Jira, etc.
- Good understanding of database platforms with hands-on experience in writing SQL queries.
- Experienced with both Desktop & UI automation testing tools.
- Hands-on experience in writing custom x-paths for single-page web applications.
- Solid background in repository & version control systems, e.g., BitBucket, GitHub, Git bash.
- Agile Scrum and QA Certifications will be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Secure Software Development Lifecycle process and agile (scrum) development methodology.
- Experienced with Jenkins integration, CI/CD pipeline, Microservices Architecture, and Oracle Database.
What You’ll Gain
- Full-time position in a quickly growing company
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
- Many excellent programs and benefits
- In-house IT and English training and certifications
- Flexible work environment
- International team with opportunities to work abroad
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.