Available for the following offices:
Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Ukraine
Are you an experienced Technical Writer interested in expanding your career with one of the world’s leading IT companies? Then this is your opportunity!
This is a remote position for Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Panama, Brazil, Chile, and Ukraine.
What You'll Do
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into straightforward, polished, engaging content.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the target audience's needs, turning insights into language that sets our users up for success.
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Research, outline, write and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise, edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
- Research, create and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards and allow for easy data migration.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
- Integrate use case and functional data into user documentation and examples.
What Should You Have:
- 4+ years of working experience as a Technical Writer or similar role
- Proven experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Competency in the technical writing process
- Strong editing and proofreading experience
- Knowledge of systems development life cycle (SDLC) and software development
- Knowledge of technical platforms and languages
- Strong computer skills using tools, such as Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.
- Be able to create micro-videos using DaVinci and other software tools.
- Excellent communication skills in English (C1 or higher on the Cambridge scale)
What You'll Gain
- Full-time position in a quickly growing company
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
- Many excellent programs and benefits
- Training opportunities and certifications in English and IT
- Flexible work environment
- International team with opportunities to work abroad
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 20 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, for example, race/color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, age, or veteran status.