Available for the following offices:
Are you proud of delivering simple and elegant code? Do you want to join one of the world's leading IT development firms?
Then, your opportunity has arrived! WebCreek is now hiring a Senior UI Developer (Angular). This position would be onsite in Houston, Texas for the first couple of months and then move to hybrid.
What You'll Do
- Develop user interfaces with the latest frontend technologies
- Research, analyze and develop product features of an increasingly complex nature
- Assess new application ideas
- Participate in design and architecture reviews
- Participate in code review
- Maintain release notes on all software versions
- Liaise with the project manager and product manager on functional requirements
- Conduct lab testing of all software with the rig simulator
- Provide technical support to field technicians and trainers
- Mentor and train the junior developers
- Occasional supervisory responsibilities
- Follow procedures and safety guidelines
Who You Are
- Intermediate-Advanced English proficiency.
- At least 5 years of experience working with Angular.
- At least 5 years of experience as a UI Developer.
- Ability to learn new technologies, think logically, and solve problems independently.
What You'll Gain
- Full-time position in a quickly growing company
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
- Many excellent programs and benefits
- Training opportunities and certifications, including English
- Flexible work environment and in-house IT
- International team with opportunities to work abroad
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many of the Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 20 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, for example, race/color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, age, or veteran status.