Available for the following offices:
Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru
Are you an experienced team manager looking to expand your career with one of the leading IT firms? Do you enjoy working with a capable and motivated team and creating fantastic technology solutions for leading enterprises?
What You'll Do
- Create long- and short-term plans, setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines and resources.
- Delegate project tasks to the best-positioned team member.
- Execute significant change events in support of initiatives, using problem-solving methodologies, playbooks, change management tools, etc.
- Identify and manage potential project risks and liabilities.
- Assist in defining project scope and goals.
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for project advancement.
- Communicate overall project objectives and progress and recommend improvements and results to steer teams and leaders.
- Adjust project schedules and targets as needed.
- Motivate project teams to complete tasks on time.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- Strong Waterfall experience with good experience initiating projects from scratch.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Technical field.
- Good understanding of PMP best practices.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Fluent in English
- Well-versed in portfolio and project management tools (ServiceNow ITBM)
- Knowledgeable in change management tools (ADKAR)
- Some level of project management certification (highly desired)
What You'll Gain
- Full-time position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions and career advancement opportunities.
- Many excellent programs and benefits.
- In-house IT, English, and other trainings and certifications.
- A flexible work environment with an open-door management policy.
- International team with opportunities to work in different countries.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 20 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
This is a remote position based anywhere in Mexico, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, and Brazil. You will be required to work during EST business hours.