Available for the following offices:
Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Venezuela
Are you an experienced team manager looking to expand your career with one of the leading IT firms? Do you enjoy working with a capable and motivated team and creating fantastic technology solutions for leading enterprises?
What You’ll Do
- Create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to project deadlines, and allocating resources.
- Delegate tasks on the project to team members best positioned to complete them
- Identify and manage potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and goals
- Make effective decisions when presented with various options for how to progress with the project
- Communicate with stakeholders to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Motivate people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
- Measure if a project is on schedule, where budget is an indication of the project, and if the project will meet client or company objectives
- Ensure that deliverables have high-quality standards
- Track efforts and costs
- Monitor project changes, considering the amount and types of issues that arise and how quickly they are addressed, e.g., unforeseen circumstances and scope changes.
- Oversee project execution, manage team member duties, and report to the Solutions Manager as needed on tasks performed during the execution phase
Who You Are
- +4 years of Project Management experience working on software development projects
- Knowledge of agile/scrum project management methodologies
- Experience working with JIRA
- Proven leadership skills
- Cost and risk management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to make crucial decisions under pressure and Problem-solving skills
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Friendly and approachable
- Scrum Master or PMP certification is a big plus
- Super hands-on experience in managing delivery teams end to end
- Be a guide and team player at the same time in terms of agile and waterfall SDLC cycles.
- Excellent business proficiency in terms of English communication.
- Well-organized, detail-/project-/goal- oriented, and able to work under deadlines.
- Proven working experience in IT project management
What You’ll Gain
- Full-time position in a quickly growing company
- Competitive salary with regular revisions and career advancement opportunities
- Many excellent programs and benefits
- In-house IT, English, and other training and certifications
- A flexible work environment with an open-door management policy
- International team with opportunities to work in different countries
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 20 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
This is a remote position based anywhere in Mexico, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela, Chile, and Brazil. You will be required to work during CST business hours.