Available for the following offices:
argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Venezuela
Do you want to join one of the world's leading IT development firms?
Then, your opportunity has arrived! WebCreek is now hiring a Senior PHP Developer with proficiency in PHP, Laravel Framework, MySQL, and MVC. This role is a 100% remote position in Latin America.
What You'll Do
- Hit the ground running, applying strong coding skills.
- Grasp the code very quickly.
- Figure out defects independently and then analyze and fix any issues.
- Produce clean and efficient code based on system specifications and requirements.
- Develop software applications that meet and exceed clients' expectations.
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and other meetings as needed.
- Help manage a team of at least one Back-end Developer and at least one Front-end Developer.
What You Have
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer
- 5+ years working with PHP
- 5+ years working with MySQL
- Proficiency in working with the Laravel framework
- Ability to work with MVC in the front-end
- High English Proficiency (B2 - C2)
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience working with Vue
- Experience working with React
- Experience working with SPA (single-page application)
What You'll Gain
- Full-time, remote position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Many excellent programs and benefits.
- In-house IT and English training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
Find out more about our job opportunities: https://www.webcreek.com/en/careers/.