Available for the following offices:
Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Philippines
Are you proud of delivering simple and elegant code?
WebCreek is hiring a Full-Stack Developer to join one of the world's leading IT development firms.
This is a 100% remote position based anywhere in Mexico, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador, Philippines, Peru, Chile or Brazil.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop code using .NET Core and Angular 8 language
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET Core and Angular 8 programming languages.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify potential problems and recommend solutions to the most complex data design scenarios
- Assist as a technical data resource to cross-functional teams
- Diagnose and solve common system problems while working under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines
- Assist on projects involving complex interfaces and interdependencies between systems and also integrating multiple solutions
- Participate in systems design, working within an established framework to maximize system efficiency
- Develop detailed flowcharts to show processing logic for simple programs; debug systems to provide daily operational support for production systems
What You Should Have:
- 5+ years working with .NET Core
- 5+ years working with Angular 8
- Knowledge of libraries such as Oracle
- Knowledge of databases such as MySQL
- Experience working with API practices
- Knowledge of managing WebSockets, web workers and micro-frontends
- Able to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team
- Strong debugging skills and ability to troubleshoot software issues
What You’ll Gain:
- Full-time position in a quickly growing company
- Competitive salary with regular revisions and career advancement opportunities
- Many great programs and benefits
- In-house training and certifications in IT, English, and other areas
- Flexible work environment, with an open-door management policy
- International team with opportunities to work in different countries
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many of the Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over twenty years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, or veteran status.