Available for the following offices:
argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Venezuela
Do you want to join one of the world's leading IT development firms?
Then, your opportunity has arrived! WebCreek is now hiring a Senior Full-Stack Developer with five or more years of working experience. This role is a 100% remote position.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, your primary role will be continuing to build out a laser-focused platform that is the world's most effective social advertising platform for global brands, SMB resellers, and agencies who realize the power of local activation at scale. You can further your skills on a platform that utilizes several modern technologies: deployed in the Azure cloud using C#, React, PGSQL, Azure Service Bus & Databricks.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with management, departments, and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications.
- Design algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems.
- Produce efficient and elegant code based on system specifications and requirements.
- Test and deploy programs and applications.
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain and improve the existing software.
- Compile and assess user feedback to improve software performance.
- Observe user feedback to recommend improvements to current software products.
- Assist in product test planning, documentation, and problem resolution.
What You Have
- +5 years of experience as a Software Developer.
- Strong knowledge of C# and React.
- Proficiency in working with relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL, or Oracle.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies deployed through Azure DevOps.
- Proficient analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Professional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Collaborates well in a (physical or remote) team environment and is sensitive to the needs of business stakeholders.
- High English Proficiency (B2 - C2).
What You'll Gain
- Full-time, remote position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Many excellent programs and benefits.
- In-house IT and English training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.