Available for the following offices:
Are you an experienced Sales Manager looking to expand your career with one of the leading IT firms? Do you enjoy achieving growth sales targets and creating long-lasting customer relationships? Your opportunity has come!
This is a remote position based anywhere in North America. You will be required to work during CST business hours.
What You’ll Do
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue, expense reports, and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
What You Have
- 3+ years of solid sales experience.
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Knowledge of different job boards.
- Extremely relationship-oriented.
- Analytical thinking and result oriented.
- Self-educated person (courses, books, certifications).
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
- CRM knowledge (Salesforce, HubSpot)
- Experience using Sales navigator - LinkedIn
- Flexibility, open people
What You’ll Gain
- Contribute to a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions and career advancement opportunities.
- Many excellent programs and benefits.
- In-house IT, English, and other trainings and certifications.
- A flexible work environment with an open-door management policy.
- International team with opportunities to work in different countries.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.