Available for the following offices:
argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Venezuela
Are you proud of building and maintaining automated and manual tests? WebCreek is hiring a QA Automation Engineer with experience in PERL to join one of the world's leading IT development companies.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the team and contribute to decisions regarding feature development.
- Gain and share an understanding of the product to anticipate the impact of development.
- Apply testing strategies to new and existing features throughout the development process.
- Report defects and advocate for fixes and improvements.
- Seek opportunities to support department goals and projects.
- Effectively work in an agile development environment.
- Support team commitment by applying skills to all available work.
- Update department testing tools.
- Contribute to the department's documentation.
- Demonstrate and act per company values, policies, and procedures.
What You Have
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer.
- 2-3 years working with Perl.
- 3+ years experience with smoke tests, black-box tests, and white-box tests.
- 3+ years with QA automation tools like Selenium, Cypress, or others.
- Proven ability to set up and execute stress tests.
- Basic understanding of Linux command line usage.
- Familiarity with Docker, and Git preferred.
- Familiar with SQL and relational database design.
- Knowledge of the Playwright automation tool and PHP is a big plus.
- Project Management skills - able to perform all aspects of the software development life cycle, including requirements, development, quality assurance, and documentation.
- Agile Scrum Knowledge - working as part of a team that uses the Agile Scrum methodology to manage the software development process.
- Oral Communication - speaking clearly and effectively in positive or negative situations.
- Written Communication - effectively communicates with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation in all written work.
- Time Management - able to use time effectively under limited supervision and complete projects promptly.
- Planning/Organizing Skills - able to prioritize work activities, use time efficiently, and work through projects and tasks in a self-motivated manner.
- Problem Solving Skills - able to identify and resolve problems on time, gather and analyze information skillfully, and apply independent judgment regularly in making decisions.
- Interpersonal Skills - able to interact with co-workers and customers professionally and effectively.
- Must be willing to work 8 AM to 5 PM CST.
What You’ll Gain
- Full-time position in a quickly growing company
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
- Many excellent programs and benefits
- In-house IT and English training and certifications
- Flexible work environment
- International team with opportunities to work abroad
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.