Available for the following offices:
Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Haiti, Jamaica, México, Panama, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela
Are you an experienced QA Analyst with extensive experience in Mobile testing looking to expand your career with one of the world's leading IT companies? Then this is your opportunity!
WebCreek now has remote positions open in Latin America. See the details below:
What You'll Do
- Automated and manual testing native apps on physical devices (iOS/Android), device farms, and simulators
- Building from codebase and deploying apps to devices
- Proxy testing/API testing
- Identify test requirements and execute test cases
- Develop, document and maintain test cases and other test artifacts
- Support and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Identify potential quality issues and escalate immediately to project managers
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet specifications and requirements
- Report test results and bugs in appropriate tools (i.e., GitHub, Jira, Manuscript)
- Help determine best tools to be used for testing
- Assist in estimation of QA efforts across a wide variety of projects
- Support other members of the QA team as required
- Seek ways to promote R&P and increase market exposure while increasing credibility with your team
- Develop high quality deliverables while evaluating innovative approaches to accomplish objectives
- Work in tandem with other robots on bug fixes
- Work with the pencil team to ensure their designs are functional
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and prevention efforts across all facets of the
- software development lifecycle
- Provide timely validation of new features and functionality by using a combination of scripted and exploratory testing techniques
- Actively participate in user stories definition, providing feedback, work breakdowns, and estimates in tandem with the UX team
What You Have
- 4 to 6 years of experience in quality assurance – specifically mobile testing
- Experience with native built mobile apps and real devices.
- Knowledge and experience in automation/scripting tools like Selenium, Appium, Postman, etc is an asset
- Robust experience building from codebase and deploying to device is a plus
- Extensive experience with device farms/virtualized device testing is a plus
- Excellent self management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to take responsibility with testing
- Strong understanding of business processes
- Keen eye for details
- Degree in computer science, software development, or a related field
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.