Available for the following offices:
argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Venezuela
WebCreek, one of the world's leading IT development companies, is seeking a Project Lead Assistant to help synchronize all project elements for successful operation.
What You'll do
- Support team members in daily tasks by coordinating, planning, documenting, and following up on instructions.
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that the team meets the deadlines set.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Solutions Manager.
What You Should Have
- 1+ year experience as Project Lead Assistant, Project Administrator Assistant, or related field.
- Student or Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Administration, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies, and methods.
- Familiarity with Project Management software and tools.
- Time management skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Adaptable and proactive spirit.
- Open-mindedness and be willing to receive training.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Effective communication with team members.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / SCRUM certification (desired).
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
What You'll Gain
- Full-time position in a quickly growing company
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
- Many excellent programs and benefits
- In-house training and certifications in English and IT
- Flexible work environment
- International team with opportunities to work abroad
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 26 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.