Available for the following offices:
argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Venezuela
Do you want to join one of the world's leading IT development firms?
Then, your opportunity has arrived! WebCreek is now hiring a NodeJS/ReactJS Developer with proficiency in Node JS, TypeScript, and React JS. This role is a 100% remote position in Latam.
What You'll Do
- Grab and understand the code very quickly.
- Figure out defects on their own, analyze and fix them.
- Produce clean and efficient code based on system specifications and requirements.
- Develop reusable responsive React and Node components.
- Develop software applications that meet and exceed clients' expectations.
- Interact with Software Developers, QA Analysts, Business Analysts, and Project Leads to accomplish project tasks.
- Adhere to coding standards.
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Execute against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and other meetings as needed.
What You Have
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Developer.
- 3+ years of experience working with Node JS and React.
- Strong proficiency in TypeScript.
- 2+ years of experience working with Koa/Express Middleware.
- Experience working with PostgreSQL or ElasticSearch DBs.
- High English Proficiency (B2 - C2).
Nice to have Skills:
- 3+ years of experience with Kubernetes in AWS.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
What You'll Gain
- Full-time, remote position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Many excellent programs and benefits.
- In-house IT and English training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.