Available for the following offices:
argentina, Asia, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Europe, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, Venezuela
Are you an experienced Lead Support Engineer looking to expand your career with one of the world's largest IT companies? Then this is your opportunity!
You can work from anywhere worldwide if you adhere to the CST time zone.
What You'll Do
- Lead the support development team.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Ensure open tickets are fixed promptly.
- Check the issues and assign them to someone on the team.
- Debug the project to identify the root cause and determine if it can be solved by the core team and report them properly to ensure the issues are permanently fixed.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged and addressed.
- Be a team player, show proactiveness, and document progress in the support ticketing system.
- Meet monthly KPIs.
What Should You Have:
- 5+ years working as a Support Engineer, Software Developer, or similar role.
- 3+ years of development support experience (diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues).
- 3+ years of experience in .NET Core and Angular.
- Strong ability to debug the project to identify the root cause.
- Proven experience leading teams.
- MySQL database experience (running basic SQL queries, basic knowledge of procedure/function/triggers).
- Basic scripting Knowledge (PowerShell/Shell Scripting).
- Windows/Linux OS experience (basic commands).
- Proactive and good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Schedule Flexibility (some weeks he/she will work 26 hours, some others 54 hours, but every two weeks, the total will be 80 hours).
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Typescript and HTML 5.
- Basic architecture knowledge of Angular and API-based applications.
- Basic knowledge of Java.
- Drilling/oil and gas domain experience.
- Knowledge of any drilling software/products.
- Quick learner and adaptive to changes.
What You'll Gain
- Full-time position in a quickly growing company
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
- Many excellent programs and benefits
- Training opportunities and certifications in English and IT
- Flexible work environment
- International team with opportunities to work abroad
Who We Are
WebCreek provides world-class software development teams and technical staffing services. Among our clients are many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. As a global digital solutions provider with operations in ten countries, we've delivered top-notch digital solutions for over 25 years.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, for example, race/color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, age, or veteran status.