Available for the following offices:
argentina, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela
Are you interested in joining one of the leading IT development firms in the world?
Then, your opportunity has arrived! WebCreek is now hiring a Full-Stack Developer with more than five years of experience working with .NET/Angular and good English communications skills. This role is a 100% remote position in Latam.
More About This Role:
What You'll Do
- Produce clean and efficient code based on system specifications and requirements.
- Develop reusable responsive Angular UI components.
- Develop software applications that meet and exceed clients' expectations.
- Interact with Software Developers, QA Analysts, Business Analysts, and Project Leads to accomplish project tasks.
- Adhere to coding standards.
- Analyze and test applications before launching them into production environments.
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Execute against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and other meetings as needed.
What You Have
- 5+ years of experience working as a Full-Stack Developer.
- 2+ years of experience working with Angular 5 or above.
- Strong proficiency in Typescript, HTML 5, HTML Widgets, CSS, and LESS.
- Strong OOAD.
- 5+ years of experience working with .NET Framework 4/4.5.
- 5+ years of experience working with ASP.NET Web API.
- Strong proficiency in C#.
- 4+ years of experience working with Restful services.
- 2+ years of experience working with ASP.NET Core.
- Experience working with NoSQL Databases like MongoDB.
- Expertise working with Messaging Brokers, Console Applications, and Micro ORMs.
- Familiar with AOP, Windows applications, and Async/Await
- High English Proficiency (B2 - C2).
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience working with Microservices and Websockets.
- Knowledge of Interprocess communication and Multiprocessor Architecture.
- Familiar with Windows Services.
- Basic understanding of LAS and WITS.
- Experience with Caching, Message Queues.
- Experience with Power BI Embedded.
What You'll Gain
- Full-time, remote position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Many excellent programs and benefits.
- In-house IT and English training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.