Available for the following offices:
Argentina, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, Venezuela
Are you a passionate Full-stack Developer (Angular/.NET) with strong frontend skills? Here's your chance to join one of the world's leading software development companies.
WebCreek wants a Full-Stack Developer (Angular/.NET) with more than three years of experience. And it could be you!
Seize this opportunity now and benefit from a 100% remote position in a growing IT firm.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop, test, implement, and lend support on various projects, including UI and APIs for platform applications.
- Identify potential problems and recommend solutions to the most complex data design scenarios.
- Provide estimates, deliver well-documented program code, and prepare code following the company’s design usability, performance standards, and graphic user interface.
- Assist as a technical data resource to cross-functional teams.
- Develop, code/configure, and test programs from clear specifications to meet business needs and ensure the functionality of applications.
- Diagnose and solve common system problems while working under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines in an environment with limited resources.
- Assist on projects involving complex interfaces and interdependencies between systems while integrating multiple solutions.
- Participate in systems design, working within an established framework to maximize system efficiency.
- Develop detailed flowcharts to show processing logic for simple programs.
- Debug systems to provide daily operational support for production systems.
What You Have
- 3+ years of working experience as a Software Developer, focusing primarily on Front-end (UI).
- 3+ years of experience working with Angular 2+.
- 3+ years of experience working with .NET and Restful services.
- Experience working with MySQL and Postgres databases
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills.
- Experience working with continuous integration/deployment (e.g., GIT, TFS, MAVEN, GRADLE, and ANT).
- Experience with unit testing using Junit and related tools.
- Knowledge of API practices.
- Experience with microservices.
- Experience working with agile methodology.
- English level B2 or above.
- Experience in WebSocket development.
- Knowledge of API Management.
- Experience with Real-time data processing.
What You'll Gain
- Full-time, remote position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Many excellent employment programs and exclusive benefits.
- In-house IT and English training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.