Available for the following offices:
Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Spain, Ukraine, US, Venezuela
Are you proud of delivering simple and elegant code? Do you want to join one of the world's leading IT development firms?
Then, your opportunity has arrived! WebCreek is now hiring Full-Stack Developers who specialize in .Net and Angular. This is a 100% remote position.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop, implement and support application systems to meet business, informational, and technical needs.
- Identify potential problems and recommend solutions to the most complex data design scenarios.
- Provide estimates, deliver well-documented program code and prepare code per Nabors' designs, usability, performance standards, and graphic user interface.
- Assist as a technical data resource to cross-functional teams.
- Develop code, configure and test programs from precise specifications to meet business needs and ensure the functionality of applications.
- Diagnose and solve common system problems while working under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines in an environment with limited resources.
- Assist in projects involving complex interfaces and interdependencies between systems and integrating multiple solutions.
- Participate in systems design and work within an established framework to maximize system efficiency.
- Develop detailed flowcharts to show processing logic for simple programs and debug systems to provide daily operational support for production systems.
What You Have
- 3+ years working as a Full-Stack Developer.
- More than three years of experience working with the following technologies:
- .NET technologies
- .NET Core
- Angular +5
- Experience working with TypeScript, HTML 5, CSS, and SASS.
- Strong experience with Relational Databases (SQL).
- Experience in API development.
- Knowledge of RESTful services.
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills.
- Working experience with Agile methodologies.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or another related field.
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Knowledge of Oracle, Redis, and PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Experience working with IIs, RxJS, PrimeNg, Plotly.js, Bootstrap, Web workers browser, Web sockets, IBM Mapr -Time indexed database, Async/Await, and Micro ORMs-Entity frameworks is a big plus.
What You'll Gain
- Full-time, remote position in a quickly growing company
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
- Many excellent programs and benefits
- In-house IT and English training and certifications
- Flexible work environment
- International team with opportunities to work abroad
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 20 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.