Available for the following offices:
argentina, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela
Would you like to join one of the world's leading IT development companies?
Then, your opportunity has arrived! WebCreek is now hiring a Delphi Developer. This 100% remote position is for individuals willing to work during CST hours.
More About This Role:
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who thrives on knowing precisely how code fits into the product design and functionality.
- An individual who appreciates the need for performance testing and writing performant APIs.
- An ability to understand legacy code and perform rigorous unit and system-level tests.
- Someone serious about testing and who writes tests before writing code.
- Familiarity with cross-platform development.
- An individual who thrives in a dynamic working environment and who enjoys helping others become better developers.
What You Have
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years of experience with Delphi
- 3+ years of experience with Pascal
- 3+ years of experience with C++
- Experience designing and developing complex Graphical User Interfaces.
- Expertise in developing and supporting numerical solvers.
- Experience migrating numerical solver modules to a visual studio environment (C++ or C#).
- Experience in the design and development of DLLs and command-line utilities.
- Experience with Object-oriented programming.
- Experience with Version control systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows & Linux.
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience with C# programming.
- Experience with Python and MATLAB.
- Experience with Windows API.
- Experience in data analysis and synthesizing drilling data.
- Experience in Machine Learning techniques.
- Exposure to the oilfield service industry.
- Exposure to real-time environments.
- Understanding of Windows programming and messaging architecture Experience with mathematical algorithms.
- Experience with high-performance computing, multi-threading, and optimizations.
- Experience with mathematical or numerical models.
What You'll Gain
- Full-time, remote position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Many excellent programs and benefits.
- In-house IT and English training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.