Available for the following offices:
Colombia, Ecuador, India, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Venezuela
Are you an experienced Data Science Analyst interested in expanding your career with one of the world’s leading IT companies? Then this is your opportunity!
This is a 100% remote position.
What You'll Do
- Work with engineering teams to develop infrastructure and analytics
- Gather and analyze requirements to define, develop, and deliver useful analytics (KPIs, metrics, dashboards, and reporting)
- Support the ongoing automation and delivery of standardized data views, dashboards, and a self-service data exploration environment
- Organize and transform data into comprehensible structures
- Use data to predict business and customer trends
- Perform statistical analysis of data and visualize data in easy-to-understand formats
- Develop, maintain, and enhance dashboards and reports for management, partners, and customers
Who You Are
- Advanced English proficiency
- 3+ years of experience as a data science analyst or in a similar position
- Experience in accounting or financial data, including invoices, accounts receivable process, revenue recognition, and forecasting/projections
- Experience working with CRMs like HubSpot and Salesforce
- Exposure to and knowledge/usage of ETL tools and procedures
- Technical expertise in data models, database design development, and segmentation techniques
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Must be amenable to working 8 AM to 5 PM CST
What You'll Gain
- Full-time position in a quickly growing company
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
- Many great programs and benefits
- Training opportunities and certifications in English and IT
- Flexible work environment
- International team with opportunities to work abroad
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many of the Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over twenty years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, for example, race/color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, age, or veteran status.