Available for the following offices:
Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Panamá, Peru, Philippines, Spain, Ukraine, US, Venezuela
Are you proud of delivering simple and elegant code? Do you want to join one of the world's leading IT development firms?
Then, your opportunity has arrived! WebCreek is now hiring a Back-end Developer who specializes in Python. This job is a remote position for anyone anywhere in the world willing to work during CST hours.
What You'll Do
- Develop applications (programming, coding).
- Develop APIs.
- Document code and perform unit testing of software.
- Participate in code review.
- Maintain release notes on all software versions.
- Conduct lab testing of all software with the rig simulator.
- Provide technical support to field technicians and trainers.
- Follows procedures and safety guidelines.
Who You Are
- At least two years of experience working with Python
- At least two years of experience as a Python Developer
- Drilling/oil and gas domain experience
- Knowledge of any other drilling software/products
- Good English communication skills – both written and verbal
- Quick learner and adaptable to changes
- Team player
What You'll Gain
- Full-time position in a quickly growing company
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
- Many excellent programs and benefits
- Training opportunities and certifications, including English
- Flexible work environment and in-house IT
- International team with opportunities to work abroad
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 20 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, for example, race/color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, age, or veteran status.