Available for the following offices:
Are you passionate about building quality software?
Then opportunity has arrived!
WebCreek is looking for Senior Back End Engineers with a solid knowledge of algorithms, programming languages, and information retrieval. The ideal candidate must also demonstrate strong knowledge of coding standards, build processes, testing, and operations.
What You’ll Contribute:
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and Front End Engineers to conceptualize and build new software features
- Develop backend services that expand product capabilities
- Develop efficient and reusable components
- Analyze and improve application usability
- Demonstrate strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- Experience working within a professional team, taking ideas from concept to production
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle: coding standards, code reviews, pair programming, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- 3+ years of experience writing performant SQL queries and designing relational database schemas (preferably PostgreSQL)
- 3+ years of experience with one or more cloud platforms (preferably AWS or GCP)
What You’ll Gain:
- Full-time position
- Many great programs and benefits, including private health insurance
- Flexible work environment
- International team with opportunities to work in different countries
- USA travel for training, with work sponsorship
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many of the fortune 2000 and other leading organizations, including Hewlett-Packard, Nike, NASA, and Shell. This opportunity is located in Medellin (Colombia).
It's time to take your career to the next level!
Apply now: webcreek.com/apply
#developer #WebCreek #IT #jobs #nearshoring #LatAm #careers #opportunity #jobopening