Are you passionate about imagination-turned-digital creation?
Then opportunity has arrived!
WebCreek is looking for a UX/UI Designer with experience in digital product design and related skills, including User Research, Wireframing, Low and High Fidelity Prototyping, User interface Design, Design Systems, and Branding.
What You’ll Contribute:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in User Experience and User Interface design
- Solid fundamentals in areas like Graphic Design, Color Theory, Design Psychology, among others
- User-Centered focus and understanding of UX trends and best practices
- High level of conceptual thinking about digital product design and user problems
- The ability to articulate and defend design choices using research-based data
- High attention to detail and pixel-perfect execution
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools, including (but not limited to): Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, and others
What You’ll Gain:
- Full-time position
- Many great programs and benefits, including private health insurance
- Flexible work environment
- International team with opportunities to work in different countries
- USA travel for training, with work sponsorship
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many of the fortune 2000 and other leading organizations, including Hewlett-Packard, Nike, NASA, and Shell. This opportunity is a remote position.
It's time to take your career to the next level!