Available for the following offices: Quito, Mexico City, Medellin, Lviv, Lima, Guayaquil, Clark City
Is your passion building quality software?
Then opportunity has arrived!
We are looking for a Unity Developer software engineer, highly experienced in Unity platform. He/she will be responsible for implementing game functionality; and translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into functional and engaging games.
What You’ll Contribute:
- 7+ years of professional experience as Software Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Knowledge of Unity optimization techniques that ensure performance goals are met, as well as the ability to share this knowledge on a per-platform basis
- Excellent C# programming skills to write scripts
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Knowledge of game physics and particle systems
- Experience with PC, mobile platforms, and console game development
- Ability to optimize memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Experience with 3D / 2D development
- Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality experience (including Android-based Oculus Quest experience)
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and Data-Oriented Programming
- Experience with the use of Scriptable Objects
- Experience using the Entity Component System (ECS) and DOTS (Data Oriented Technology Stack)
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Knowledge of code versioning tools
- Experience with 3D modelling, texture, material, animation, and asset creation (desired)
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
What You’ll Gain:
- Full-time position
- Many great programs and benefits, including private health insurance
- Flexible work environment
- International team with opportunities to work in different countries
- Numerous travel opportunities for trainings
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many of the fortune 2000 and other leading organizations, including Hewlett-Packard, Nike, NASA, and Shell. This opportunity is a remote position.
It's time to take your career to the next level!
Apply now: webcreek.com/apply
#WebCreek #IT #jobs #nearshoring #careers #opportunity #jobopening #LatAm #Philippines #Ukraine